Glass Collectors Fairs
- Cambridge Glass Fair UK – The Cambridge Glass Fair – Britain’s foremost glass fair featuring 300 years of glass in one day. A great day out, excellent food, beautiful surroundings and superb glass
- The National Glass Collectors Fair (UK) – Britain’s leading antique and collectable glass fair – With a wide choice of glass, from 18th Century drinking glasses through to modern Studio Glass
- The Neville Pundole Glass & Ceramics Gallery – Contemporary glass and ceramics
- Hand Blown Contemporary Studio Glass by Ian Bamforth – Hand blown contemporary studio glass by Stourbridge based glass artist Ian Bamforth. Ian specialises in the Incalmo technique.
- Art Glass by Jonathan Harris – Studio glassmaker specialising in the ancient technique of hand carved cameo glass, glass engraving and bespoke Art glass designs worldwide.
- Contemporary Glass Society – CGS – Contemporary Glass Society (CGS) – encouraging excellence in glass as a creative medium
- British Glass Biennale – The British Glass Biennale is the leading selling exhibition for glass designers, artists and makers living and working in the United Kingdom, working in association with the Worshipful Company of Glass Sellers and held during and following the bi-annual International Festival of Glass in Stourbridge, West Midlands UK
Other UK Websites
- Kleeneze – Catalogue shopping company offering a flexible part-time income throughout the UK